The AAED invites Academy members, other dental professionals, postgraduate and undergraduate students to submit abstracts for the 2017 Digital Poster Presentation Program at its Interdisciplinary Summit, August 3-5 at the Del Coronado Hotel, San Diego. Designed to showcase new research and innovative ideas from up-and-coming dentists, the Digital Poster Program is the best place to exhibit your findings and engage in conversation with fellow dental professionals.
The Posters will be displayed for the entire duration of scientific program. A total of up to 30 posters will be accepted in Clinical and Research category to present during the meeting. The focus of all abstracts must be within the scope of esthetic dentistry.
Poster Abstract Submission
Abstract submissions for posters are now being accepted. Submit your poster abstract here: http://aaed2017.eabstractsubmission.com.
- Clinical posters: Addressing novel clinical techniques and concepts in interdisciplinary dentistry, and
- Research posters: The focus of the research must be within the scope of esthetic dentistry, clinically relevant problems and applications.
Further instructions on how to upload the accepted posters to the AAED e-online poster gallery will be provided.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All submissions must include an abstract of the presentation that will be reviewed by the Poster Program Committee for consideration.
Clinical abstracts should include the following:
- A description of the clinical challenges justifying the clinical technique being presented
- The purpose of the presentation
- The clinical implications and applications of the demonstrated technique in interdisciplinary dentistry
Research abstracts should include the following:
- Research objective and rationale
- Materials and methods
- Research results
- Conclusions, with clinical implications and applications of the research results
Posters may be presented by:
AAED members & non-members: Dental professionals, students, residents. Other categories of presenters may be considered on an individual basis.
*All presenters must be registered to attend the Interdisciplinary Summit.
The top three winners in each category (Research & Clinical) will receive complimentary registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting and an AAED certificate of acceptance.
- Abstract submission deadline: June 10
- Abstract notifications emailed to presenters: June 20
- Mandatory submission of poster material and pre-registration for the Interdisciplinary Summit by all accepted applicants: July 3
- AAED Interdisciplinary Summit: August 3-5